Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Beautiful Fall Colors

Hello Stampers!

Thank you for joining me on this lovely fall day.  Have you looked around your neighborhood lately? If it's like mine you can see beautiful waves of fall colors!  That sort of inspired me to create this card.  I think about the crisp cool smell of fall, the sound of the crinkled leaves blowing in the breeze...aah, autumn is here!
It's stamped with the photopolymer stamp set, Sheltering Tree.
I had fun adding all the pretty fall colors with Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip and Cajun Craze.

If you have any questions or would like to share your project, I would love to hear from you.  You can also follow me on Facebook!    If you are able, and it's a nice day out where you live, go out and take a walk and maybe you too will be inspired by nature to create a fun project!


No comments:

Post a Comment