Monday, September 26, 2016

Halloween Treat Bag! Halloween Series Week 4

Hello my crafty friends,
Great to have you pop on over today!
I would like to share a project using some items from the CLEARANCE RACK!  I just hate to see some items retire and not be available anymore. So when I seen they put the Boo To You Framelits on the Clearance Rack I was excited!
I really enjoyed Boo to You Framelits Die set!  I am glad you can still get it now at a discounted price!   For all your Harry Potter fans out there, you would use the witches hat for the speaking hat on Harry Potter!
  
I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach the tiny starts from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die.
The adorable pumpkin is stamped with Staz On ink and is from the Photopolymer stamp set Jar of haunts.

Thank you for joining me today!
Let me know if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment