Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fall Scarecrow

Hello my crafting friends!
Happy Hump Day!  Half way done with the week, already!

I started going through some of my black and orange paper for our school's homecoming coming up but I got side tracked with fall and halloween and created this adorable card instead!
I just love the Cookie Cutter Halloween and Christmas stamp sets with the matching punch.  I know you all do too because we have sold out online several times!  Yay!!  I am glad you all get to have as much fun as I do with these fun sets.
I used masking tape to attach the ribbon on the back of the card.  It seems to hold it a little bit better, and then I popped up the next layer on Dimensionals so you can't tell I used the masking tape.

Thank you for joining me today!  If you have any questions or would like to join my team let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment