Friday, November 13, 2015

Get Well Soon...Plus Special Deal for Friday the 13th!!

Hello my Stamping Friends!
Happy Friday the 13 of November!!  I have a special for you today!!  Because of Friday the 13th I am offering FREE shipping with any order $50.00 or more.  Offer ends at Midnight tonight!  Give me a call today to place your order, if you place an order online you will have to pay shipping, but I will refund your shipping cost if your order is placed before midnight!    How fun is that?
Here is my project I would like to share for today.  It's made with the Get Well Soup single Stamp.
I added a Silver Glimmer heart punched out with the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
I colored it by using the Blender Pens and Bermuda Bay ink pad, and Crumb Cake ink pad.

Thank you for joining me today, If you have any question please let me know!




You can check out the CLEARANCE RACK!! for more savings along with the Weekly Deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment