Thursday, November 5, 2015

Christmas Pocket Gift Card Holder

Hi Stampers!
Yikes!  Here it is already Thursday and I have been working on getting some crafts made up for the up coming craft bazaar here in Plentywood.  It seems like I need to take the moment when I can because between my children's activities  Sorry I have missed a few days of sharing my projects!

Here is today's!
It is made with the 'Love you a Lot refill kit from Paper Pumpkin month April.
These kits are so much fun because even though they send you everything you need to make up the cards you can come up with your own ideas for beautiful cards!
I used the Holiday stamp set Cup of Cheer #139762 for the front of the pocket.  I colored Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with Cucumber Crush Ink Refill then using the 2 Way Glue added the color to the wreath.
For the card pocket to hold the gift card, I simply scored a 1" mark from the bottom and trimmed the other side to match it.
For beautiful blue Glimmer Paper,  I colored Silver Glimmer Paper by mixing rubbing alcohol and Pacific Point Ink refill in the Stampin' Spritzer.  In a box or very protected area spray the mixture over the piece of Glimmer Paper.  After it is dried you can adhere it to your project.  Plus, you can make it any color you need!
 LOVE THIS IDEA!!
Tip:   I always trim my Glimmer paper 1st before I spray it, other wise when you cut it, around the edges get scuffed, which is also nice, but I wanted a crisp look on the edge.
Thanks for joining me today!
If you have any questions please let me know.






Don't forget I have my online store up and running again so you can pick up all your paper crafting needs at MY STORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment