Monday, November 16, 2015

Antique Santa Tags~

Hello my crafty friends,
I hope today brings you a bright and happy Monday!  Here is my Monday Share.
I made up some tags. Tags are usually not my strong point, but I had so much fun making these up! These are from the Hostess set Antique Tags. My daughter and I put on the Christmas music, got out the apple cider and hot chocolate then got to work on tags!
We made 40 tags with each package holding 10!
For each tag we had to punched out a large scallop, 1 3/4" circle punch and then 1 3/8" circle punch. Card Stock used:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.
Ink used:   Black Stazon ink and Cherry Cobbler
Baker's Twine Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black

Thank you for joining me today!    If you have any questions please let me know.





MY ONLINE STORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment