Wednesday, November 9, 2016

It's Wednesday! FMS 262

Hello Stampers!

It's Wednesday and that means Freshly Made Sketches day!  Hooray!!
Here is our sketch for the week.
I don't know about you, but I am in desperate need of Thanksgiving cards!
I always have about 20 that I send out each year and this year with me catching this nasty cold I have not gotten very far!

To create this card I used the Acorny Thank You Photopolymer stamp set along with the matching Acorn Punch.

Don't forget to check out the other wonderful creations at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES.

Thank you for joining me today!

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful Thanksgiving card. I love the acorns and that glittery strip! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love the group! I am glad it's something I can join and have fun getting inspired!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card! I love those acorns and the sparkly banner! So perfect for Thanksgiving! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it so much fun! Thank you for letting me join. :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love those acorns and the warm colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete