Monday, June 26, 2017

I am so lucky to have you as a friend!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  I hope today brings you lots of your favorite things!  For me, it would be more time camping!  YAY!!  I love camping and spending time just not thinking of anything but having fun, livin' in the minute!

When my son picks 'beautiful' flowers he found for me, also knows as weeds, I usually pick an old jar to stuff them in and place them on the camper table.  He is so proud.  So when thinking of what to create, this is what came to mind.
I used the lovely Delightful Daisy photopolymer stamp set and matching punch to create this fun card.
Also stamped a jar from the Jar of Love Photopolymer stamp set to place the daisies in.  So country!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment