Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Tranquil Tulips

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.  Hope you had a lovely weekend.  We had a busy one camping. Two of my children thought it would be fun to sleep in the tent, that was exciting for them when the coyotes started to howl!
Here is my project share for today.  I used the Hostess set, Tranquil Tulips to create this card.
Stamped in Peekaboo Peach and Pumpkin Pie the Two Step stamping makes the flowers just pop!

If you have any questions please let me know.   Make sure to like my Facebook page for more creative ideas this summer!  I am sharing some of the fun products Stampin' Up has to offer!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment