Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Hidden in the trees~Father's Day card.

Hello Stampers!
I don't know about you, but it seems like my summer is speeding by like a NASCAR driver had control of it!  This weekend is Father's Day so I thought I had better get busy creating some Father's Day cards.  I always choose cars and animals for masculine cards, almost like it's an unwritten law for me to use anything else.  ha-ha
I used the stamped image with the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, stamping directly on the folder before running it through the Big Shot.
Works fairly well.  Then I just color everything in with colored pencils, adding a little bit of a wet brush to the bottom of the grass.  For the trees I sponge some Crumb Cake with a sponge dauber.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment