Thursday, July 7, 2016

TBT Balloon Chicky

Hello Stampers!

I hope your sunny summery day is going well!
I decided to go with a Throw-Back-Thursday theme with this card being both the DSP and stamp set is retired.
I just love this adorable little chick from the Sale-a-Bration set Honeycomb Happiness.  I needed to make up some fun cards for my daughter to give out at Bible Camp to her friends and secret sisters.
I had to make at least one with this adorable little chick!  I added a Tempting Turquoise balloon using the Balloon Bouquet with baker's twine tied to the balloon and anchored under his wing.  How cute!
Great news from Stampin' Up!
Can you believe it? For every $50 you spend Stampin Up will send you a 5 dollar coupon to use in August!! Ekk, how awesome is that?? Plus, you can add it to the purchase form from me to earn Free stamps from me as well. It's a win, win situation!

Thank you for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment