Friday, July 1, 2016

4th of July Candy holders

Hello Stampers!
Can you believe it's 4th of July weekend already?  Yikes!!  Our summer is flying by!
I wanted to make some simple little candy hand outs for friends on the 4th.  I remembered the nugget holder I made into a bunny and thought that would work out well.

If you don't remember the instructions here they are again.
First you will need a strip of card stock, I used Night of Navy cut to 1 1/2" x 5"

 Scored at 2 and 3 inches.
Fold up and the cut a piece of card stock for the front.  I also used Real Red, Silver Glimmer paper and Night of Navy to punch out stars to decorate the front.  After punching a hole with a 1/4" hole punch I tied it shut with ribbon I found at Michael's craft store.
After closing it up I put two mini candy bars, but you can also use Hershey's Nuggets.

Hope your Independence day is a great celebration.
Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment