Monday, July 11, 2016

4 years all ready?!

Hello Stampers!

Hope today is going well for you.  Today is a special day!  It's my little boys'  birthday!  I can't believe my baby is already 4.  It's crazy how time flies by.  I know everyone says that,  but it seems like yesterday I was sitting at my grandma's house talking to her about my day at school and today I am celebrating my last child's 4th birthday thinking his great grandma would have loved his stories!
I was inspired to make up some birthday cards using the Celebrate Today, and Number of Years stamp sets with matching Thinlits.
Love the balloons from this set, they are so cheerful!
With the Number of Years stamp set, you have so many possibilities!  I really like that they have an anniversary stamp in this photopolymer set.
Thank you for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment