Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Praying for You ~

Hi Stampers!
I wanted to share this card I made for a friend who has been going through some tough times.  I just love the way it turned out. 

Here are the supplies I used to make this card:
-Elegant Eggplant Card Stock #105126
-Stampin' Write Marker, Wisteria Wonder #126985
-Stampin' Write Marker, Lucky Limeade (retired)
-Stampin' Write Marker, Concord Crush (retired)
-Labels Collections Framelits #125598
-Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set #128751
-Love & Sympathy #122797
-Pearl Basic Jewels  #119247
-The DSP is retired and no longer available but the satin white ribbon is available if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.  It's from the PP Kit, Big Wish Refill.  You can see it HERE.   If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to look at the kits, you can click HERE.

Click HERE to go to my online store.
Click HERE to see the Holiday Catalog.

If you have any questions please let me know!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment