Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lil' Frankie Treat cover!

Hi Crafty Friends! 
Here he is!!  Lil' Frankie!  I wanted to make a Frankenstein for Halloween and I finally decided on this one.  I wasn't sure which green I wanted to use, so I used three of them, you can choose which one looks the best! 
I used the CURLY LABEL punch along with just a regular hole punch for the eyes. 
Stampin' Up does offer a 1/4" CIRCLE punch.
-Stampin' Write Marker to fill in the eyes and smile. 
-Old Olive card stock
-Mossy Meadow card stock
-Garden Green card stock
-Basic Black card stock

You can watch my video HERE on how I made this cute little treat cover!

Don't forget this week you can pick up selected paper, inks and stamps for a special price!   15% off paper and ink and 20% off selected stamps!  Time to stock up!  CLICK HERE to go to my store!

If you have any questions please let me know!  Thanks for stopping by! 
Cheryl~


No comments:

Post a Comment