Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pillow Mummy treat holder!


Hi Stampers! 
I wanted to share this super cute little mummy that my kids and I like to make every year. 
1. Using the Pillow box from Sizzix, I cut out a simple pillow box from VERY VANILLA card stock. 
2. I used SOFT SEUDE ink and a sponge to go around the edges.
3.Tear small pieces of card stock and sponge the edges then lay using FAST FUSE stick the card stock on your pillow box.
4.Using the paper snips cut away the extra card stock hanging over the edge of the pillow box. 
5. Using the fun OWL PUNCH, I used the two
largest circles to make the eyes using BASIC BLACK and WHISPER WHITE card stock. I adhered them with the TWO WAY GLUE.
That's it!  You are done!  It's a super fun and easy project, and if you have kids, they will enjoy tearing and inking up the paper!  Mine sure did!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

www.stardust.stampinup.net you can pick up all your Stampin' needs here!

No comments:

Post a Comment