Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Swap week!


Hello Stampers!
I wanted to share the cards I made for the birthday swap that I have joined.  I love this swap because you can use BOTH retired and current Stampin' UP materials. 
 
 
This card is made using the FREE stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration, which is ending March 31st!  So you still have time if you want to pick up this wonderful stamp set!  All you have to do is head on over to my store www.stardust.stampinup.net and with a minimum order of only $50.00 you get to pick out a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration catalog. 
 
 
These were a lot of fun to make!  I love all the bright colors Stampin' Up has to offer!  It makes a birthday card really POP with happiness! 
 

This set is from the retired Birthday set, Confetti Cupcake Two step Stampin'.  I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the sides of the balloons and it really added some fun!


If you have any questions please let me know!  Don't forget you can pick up all your Stampin' supplies from www.stardust.stampinup.net
 
Have a great day!
Cheryl~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment