Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DR. Seuss Game!

Hi Crafty Friends!
I wanted to share this cute little game I made for my preschool class for Dr. Seuss day!
It's made from an oatmeal container!  I just covered the whole tube with Real Red Stampin' Up 12x12 paper then cut 2 inch strips of Whisper White and glued them around then tube.  Then I cut the center into a star of a paper plate and glued that to the inside of the tube for the brim of the hat!

The little 'green eggs' I simply cut green felt into oval shapes and sewed them on the sewing machine filling them with dry beans. 

The kids loved this game!  :) 


Thanks for stopping by!


Don't forget to stop by MY STORE to check out the Clearance Blitz!!  There are wonderful deals, but products are going fast so don't delay!!

Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment