Friday, September 2, 2016

Having fun with Paper Pumpkin!

Hello Stampers!
So glad you joined me today.  I have a few alternative layouts to the Paper Pumpkin kit for August.
I loved the idea for the note card and pocket lay out they had, so I stuck with that.  The other two I changed up a little bit.
I used sentiments from past Paper Pumpkin Kits.
I really like the wooden leaves and flower.
I used Tombo Liquid glue to attach the wooden pieces.

Even if you don't use the lay outs Paper Pumpkin shares with you, you can find tons of ideas on Pinterest or come up with your own!
Now is the PERFECT time to try Paper Pumpkin!  You purchase one month and get the second for FREE!  You can head on over to  mypaperpumpkin.com to learn more about this wonderful product.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment