Monday, May 17, 2021

Pansy Patch Bundle~DSP Card

Hello Stampers!

Happy Monday to you!  I want to share another beautiful bundle in the New Catalog!


Pansy Patch Bundle # 155674

Card Stock:
  • New In-color Fresh Freesia 
  • Basic White

Ribbon is from the Occasions catalog, Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon  It matches the beautiful new DSP Pansy Petals.  

Cutting out the pretty Pansies from the Pansy Petals DSP is super simple with the Pansy Dies!  Plus, you can use the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine...MINI!  

Love that Stampin' Up gives you options!  You can choose the small Cut & Emboss or the Mini!
Best part about the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine?  You can take it anywhere!  Including camping!!  Yay!

Additional Materials used:
  • Scalloped Contours Dies
  • Pansy Dies
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Dimensionals
  • Paper Trimmer

I added some Wink of Stella to each flower to make it sparkle!


I enjoy it when I can use the beautiful Designer Series Paper to create a one of a kind thinking of you card!  Don't you ?  What is your favorite DSP in the new catalog? 



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment