Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Flowers of Friendship Bundle and Card project~

Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for today on this lovely spring day.  


Flowers of Friendship Bundle.   Don't you just love it?!  

Cardstock:
  • IN color Fresh Freesia
  • Pale Papaya 
  • Daffodil Delight 
  • Basic White
  • Soft Succulent
Ink:
  • Black Memento ink
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pale Papaya
  • Soft Succulent
I created these cards for a Stampin' Up card swap!  I love being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator so I can join the fun swaps!! 


Punches:
  • Label Me Lovely 
  • (New) Flowers & Leaves
I love the new Flowers and Leaves punch!  Paunches make projects so quick! 

Additional Materials:
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Dimensionals
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
Card Details:
  • Fun Fold card
  • Cardstock cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  side folded card scored at 4 1/4 and 5 1/2.
  • Adhere small scored section of the cardstock together. 
  • DSP LAYERS:  1 x 5 1/4 and  2 3/4 x 5 1/4  
  • INSIDE LAYER: 2 3/4 x 5 1/4

The New 2021-2022 In-colors are so new and fresh!  Loving the new Fresh Freesia!



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment