Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Quick and simple Christmas card Challenge

Hello Stampers!
Christmas card in a snap Challenge!  I was once again challenged to create a Christmas card with whatever I had on my craft table in 5 minutes or less.  I had several pieces already cut out from the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies so I grabbed some trees and a deer.
Then with the Carols of Christmas stamp set I heat embossed the sentiment on Whisper White Thick and cut it out with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. 
Pretty simple layout for a quick card.  To add texture to the trees I embossed them in the Seaside textured impressions embossing folder.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment