Monday, December 18, 2017

Hope your season is PEACEFUL and New Year BRIGHT

Hello Stampers!

I had fun creating this card!  It is a step up and took longer than my Quick Cards, but so beautiful! I liked it so well I end up creating four of them, each just slightly different, this one was my favorite!
Created with the Card Front Builder Thinlits, Layering Circles framelits and stamped sentiment from the Star of Light photopolymer stamp set.
The sweet little deer was cut out of Gold Foil Sheets.  Tranquil Tide, Whisper White were the colors I used along with a piece of DSP from the Delightful Daisy.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment