Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Joyful Christmas

Hello Stampers!
I finally got a chance to get to my October Paper Pumpkin kit!  I am so thankful these are such simple cards, I was able create a whole box of them!  Here is one of them before I sent them off!  I forgot to snap a photo of the others! ha-ha
I love the fact that it comes with everything you need!  I was able to watch a fun Christmas movie on the Hallmark channel while I created these adorable set of cards.  What a relaxing evening!
This set is why you want to subscribe to the monthly kit!   How do you order?  Just click the link on the right side of this page or contact me today and I can help you get signed up!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment