Monday, November 13, 2017

Have a Beachy Christmas!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  Hope you had a great weekend!  Sorry, I have been off my blog for awhile, I have been crazy busy with preparing for Craft Bazaars.  'Tis the season!  I had my first one this past weekend and it was a huge success!
Here is one of my cards that was a big hit at the sale! 
It's the 'eclipse' technique that is so popular now!  I just got started creating these and I can see why they are so popular!  They are so much fun.
The Beachy Little Christmas rubber stamp set was used to create this fun card along with the Big Shot and Large Letters Framelits.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment