Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thankful for you~4 Feathers

Hi Stampers!
I finally gave in and got this stamp set!  I didn't know if I would use it or not, but it's so much fun!  I got the bundle and saved 15%!  (Awesome!) I really liked the way this card turned out. 
I used the textured embossing folder Wood grain on the Whisper White card stock, using Early Espresso ink I sponged over it lightly. Then placed it on top of my card base of Early Espresso card stock.  I stamped the smallest feathers also using the Early Espresso ink followed by a large feather in Early Espresso card stock and Gold Glimmer paper.  I added a simple bow from the linen thread.  The sentiment is from the Hostess set Good Greetings only available in October.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

HOLIDAY CATALOG

 HOLIDAY SUPPLEMENT

My website www.stardust.stampinup.net

Bundle # 137630 for clear mount

No comments:

Post a Comment