Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm Thankful For......

 Hi Stampers!
I just love this stamp offered in the Holiday Catalog.  It's a simple stamp but holds so much meaning.  I made these simple flat cards to have everyone who attends my sister's Thanksgiving   dinner (she is hosting this year, yay!) fill out and then we'll pin them up on her board she has in her dining room using the cute little Mini Metallic Clothespins and Metallic Baker's Twine in Gold.  It will be a fun way to get to know everyone plus share what we are thankful for this year. 
"Thanks to the good Lord for everyday we get to be on this ol' planet", that is what my Grandma would say to me just about every time I got off the phone with her.  I am thankful for special memories I can pass on down to my kids!  I am also thankful for you.  :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~
HOLIDAY CATALOG

HOLIDAY SUPPLEMENT
My website  www.stardust.stampinup.net



 

No comments:

Post a Comment