Friday, October 9, 2020

Fun Fold Christmas Card with Video!

Hello Stampers!


I have a fun fold card to share with you today!  
This pretty card was created using the Christmas Gleaming and Celebration Tidings stamp sets.
Additional materials used: Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Liquid Glue, Diemensionals, and Seal.

MEASUREMENTS:
Cardstock Base: Night of Navy 5 1/2 x 8 1/2  Scored at 4 1/4 and 5 1/2
DSP: Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP 2 3/4" x 5 1/4" and 1" x 5 1/4"
Card Stock: Very Vanilla 2 1/4x4 and 2 3/4x5 1/4 with a scrap for stamping and punching out ornament.

I also made it simple by creating a quick live video on how to make this super cute and easy card!  You can see it by clicking HERE!

Here are my other samples


This is such a fun lay out!  Super easy too.


Christmas card using the Ornate Frames Dies and sentiment from Celebration Tidings.

Birthday card using the Geared Up Garage, Garage Gears Dies and Old World Paper 3-D Embossing Folder.


Autumn Goodness and Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies.


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment