Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Alternative~Lovely Day 2

Hello Stampers!
Here is my second set of Paper Pumpkin Alternatives. 
I stamped the photopolymer rose stamp from the Paper Pumpkin kit, Lovely Day. 
Colored with Stampin' Blends Balmy Blue light and dark
I cut open the envelope for the pretty paper. 
Next, I colored another rose with the same colors and placed it on the Rocco Rose card base. 
Added a pretty flower faucet on the end of the mother's day sentiment.  Having extra materials from Paper Pumpkin kits is always a plus so you can add them to other projects!                                                                                                                

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment