Friday, August 30, 2019

Holiday Sneak Peek, Tags, Tags, Tags!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you!  Do you have big plans for the Labor Day holiday?
Maybe some fun stamping?

I have another fun Holiday Sneak Peek!
Check out these awesome tags! Photopolymer stamp set, Tags, Tags, Tags, and it also comes as a bundle where you can save 10% if you purchase both stamp set and matching Dies, Trio fo Tags.
With this set, you get three sets of stamps, one for Valentine's day, Winter/Christmas and Halloween!  As you can see, the Die is ready to cut out three tags at once!  This set is perfect for making several tags at once.  You know, for those last minute gifts you want to give!  I do this all the time!  ha-ha  I love this set! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment