Friday, January 11, 2019

Thank you very much~Butterflies and Lace

Hello Stampers!

It's hard to be excited for Winter when I have this beautiful set!  It makes me think of spring.
Stamp set: Butterfly Gala
I cut the card in a "Z fold" but after embossing the "Z" punched a hole for a window and then I glued it down.
Punched out two butterflies and attached them inside the window.
Card Stock: Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White

Ink: Black Memento ink

Additional materials: Lace Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Butterfly Duet Punch, Dimensionals Botanical Butterfly DSP (SAB item), Grapefruit Grove and Mango Melody Stamin' Blends.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment