Monday, January 29, 2018

Count Down To Valentine's Day~Card Two

Hello Stampers!
I have another fun card layout for you today.  Card Two in the Countdown to Valentine's Day series.
Stamp set used: Sure do Love You.  Heart stamp Heat set a VersaMark stamped and sprinkled with Gold Embossing powder.  Sentiment stamped in Basic Black Archival Stampin' Ink.
Framelits: Lots of Love Box Framelits Dies used with the Big Shot.
Card Stock used: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, In-Color Powder Pink and a layer cut in half the long way then cut into two pieces each side of Painted with Love Speciality DSP.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment