Friday, April 4, 2014

My Niece's Shower treats!

Here are some super fun and cute treat holders I made using the Envelope Punch Board!
























I filled them with 'cinnamon lips' with a tag that reads "Kisses from baby". 
They turned out so super cute!  I know they will be a big hit for the shower.  :)

The baby rattle and pacifier embellishments I got from Amazon.

I made something similar for one of my "12 gifts of Christmas ideas".  You can check out the video I made on YouTube HERE  The only thing is with these I scored the last 'flap' and tucked it into my box!  SO CUTE!  :)

If you have any questions please let me know!

If you need any Stampin' Up supplies you can head over to my store at www.stardust.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~


No comments:

Post a Comment