Thursday, February 6, 2014

I LAVA YOU! Valentine's day card

 
 
Hi stampers!!
Hope today finds you having a wonderful day!!  :)
 
The card I want to share with you can be used as a Valentine's day card but after I make it I thought you could also use it for a Birthday card or even Anniversary. 
 
The products used:
-Primrose Petals Ribbon and Stampin' Write marker
-Raspberry Ripple card stock and Stampin' Write marker
-Basic Black card stock and Stampin' Write marker
-Whisper White card stock
Stamp sets: Banner Blast and Crazy Mixed Up Love
and Decorative Dots Textured embossing folder
 
*Banner Blast and Decorative Dots are both available FREE from the Sale-a-bration catalog!  With every $50.00 spent you can get these or pick out other awesome products!
Head on over to MY WEBSITE!! to pick up your supplies!
 
You can also CLICK HERE to watch the video on how I made this card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment