Friday, August 11, 2017

Holiday Catalog~Sneak Peak and #TTTC010

Hello Stampers!
EEEK!!  I have a special share with you today.
 I got my order yesterday from Stampin' Up! from the Holiday Catalog and I just could not wait to share with you!  So I decided to take part in a fun challenge!  TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE!
I chose the left row down:  Metallic, Anything but a card, Green.
This took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do, but I am pleased with my project.
The materials I used are:
Garden Green card stock
Spooky Night DSP
Foil Silver Sheets
Cat Punch
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Vintage Crochet Trim
Spooky Cat Photopolymer stamp set
Envelope Punch Board (Available in Annual Catalog)
Tutorial:
Cut paper to 5 1/2"x 5 1/2"
Grab your Envelope Punch board, your 1st punch and score will be at 2" SLIDE to 3" and punch and score again.  Turn and match up your score marks to punch and score for that side.  It should look like this.
Fold your score marks and cut your tabs down to the score mark the 'long way' on both sides to tuck in.  I used Fast Fuse to hold the box together.
Belly band I cut 1 1/8" strip and just folded it around the box to measure how long I needed.  Before I adhered it to the box, I turned it over to attach the pretty new Vintage Crochet Trim, then attached the whole piece with Fast Fuse.

If you have any questions please let me know!  Have a great weekend.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Love this and appreciate the tutorial! I love to give candy favors and this cat treat is perfect to send to my daughter at college! She misses her cats while she's away. I couldn't wait to get the punch and coordinating stamp set. THanks for much for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project, Cheryl -- thanks for sharing the tutorial! We're so glad you could join us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge -- can't wait to see your next creation.

    ReplyDelete